Internet Plus takes your privacy
seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our privacy
policy. Also, learn how we treat such information collected in connection
with Internet Plus financial products
Information Collection and Use
treatment of personally identifiable information that Internet
Plus! collects when you are on the Internet
Plus site, and when you use Internet
Plus's services. This policy also covers Internet
Plus's treatment of any personally identifiable information
that Internet Plus's business
partners share with Internet Plus
or that Internet Plus may collect
on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that
Internet Plus does not own or
control, or to people that Internet Plus
does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Internet Plus collects personally
identifiable information when you register for a Internet
Plus account, when you use certain Internet
Plus products or services,
when you visit Internet Plus
pages. Internet Plus may also
receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Internet Plus,
we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code,
occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register
with Internet Plus and sign
in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Internet Plus also automatically
receives and records information on our server logs from your browser
including your IP address, Internet Plus
cookie information and the page you requested.
- Internet Plus uses information
for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content
you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services,
and to contact you about specials and new products.
- Internet Plus will not sell
or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Internet Plus may send personally
identifiable information about you to other companies or people
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or
service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf
of Internet Plus to provide
a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently,
these companies do not have any right to use the personally
identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Internet
Plus Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines
for specific products or services.
- Your Internet Plus Account
Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Internet Plus
we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions
between Internet Plus and our
credit card processing services. All credit card processing is done
on secure servers provide by the credit card processing company.
- Internet Plus may amend this
policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in
the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting
a prominent announcement on our pages.